We help brands harness the exponential power of their fans
Since 2013, our precision-engineered referral programmes have delivered more than $1.5bn in revenue for 450 brands worldwide. But it’s our people we’re really proud of.
Our Mentioneers are big-thinking, go-getting mavericks who aren’t afraid to shake things up. No ambition is too large, no question too silly.
More than deadlines
While we get a buzz from hitting big goals, we know that life is about more than deadlines. You’re just as likely to catch us discussing diversity as data trends, or celebrating a colleague’s life milestone as collaborating on our next campaign.See open roles
Benefits and Perks
We offer plenty of benefits to help our Mentioneers bring their best selves to work each day. Here are some of our favourites.
- Competitive salary and share options
- A £2,000 annual learning and development budget
- Coaching and mentoring
- Equipment for your home-working setup
- A MacBook
- Flexibility in how you work
- Mental health support through our partner Spill
- Turn steps into vouchers for ASOS, Amazon, M&S and more through our partner YuLife
- Immediate online access to a GP
- Discounts at FiiT, Fitbit, Hussle, Garmin devices and Classpass
- Cycle to Work Scheme offering tax savings on a bike and accessories
- Enhanced sick pay
- 25 days plus public holidays and an extra day for every year as a Mentioneer (up to 5)
- 2 paid volunteering days
- Life insurance (including 4x base salary pay-out)
- Up to 5 days of compassionate leave
- 3% pension contribution
- Enhanced parental leave
- A vibrant and welcoming office in Vauxhall, London
- Quarterly company socials and monthly pub drinks
- Harry Potter-style house competitions (previous ones include Bake Off and music videos)
- Mention Me clubs, ranging from running to poker and board games
- A well-stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboard
- Weekly massages
Diversity, equity and inclusion
We celebrate every Mentioneer, exactly as they are. We don’t shy away from breaking down systemic discrimination in society, or from difficult conversations and decisions. We’re committed to being a force for change.
The same goes for our recruitment. We welcome every application, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, physical ability, family structure, socioeconomic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
If you’d like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, get in touch.
Learn more about life at Mention Me
A day in the life of... Cookie, QA Lead
Find out what Cookie, our Quality Assurance Lead, gets up to in his day-to-day life at Mention Me.
A day in the life of... Ryan, Software Engineer
Ryan, a Software Engineer, describes what he gets up to on a typical working day and his most memorable moments since joining Mention Me.
A day in the life of... Amara, Inbound SDR Lead
We caught up with Amara, Inbound SDR Lead, to find out how she’s finding her new role and why she was excited to re-embrace the company culture.
Stay in the know
Subscribe to our blog and get monthly emails packed full of the latest marketing trends and tips