Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location.
We help brands harness the exponential power of their fans
Since 2013, our precision-engineered referral programmes have delivered more than $1.5bn in revenue for 450 brands worldwide. But it’s our people we’re really proud of.
Our Mentioneers are big-thinking, go-getting mavericks who aren’t afraid to shake things up. No ambition is too large, no question too silly.
Meet our Mentioneers
Read time: 2 mins
"I'm looking forward to what's coming next": Life in the fast-growing Product team
Here's what Anca Filip, Head of Product, has to say about leading the way for Product innovations at Mention Me.
Read time: 4 mins
'I've had an amazing experience': onboarding at Mention Me
Take a look into the life of a new joiner at Mention Me.
Read time: 4 mins
A day in the life of... Spyros, Product Manager
We chatted with Spyros, Product Manager, to find out more about life on the busy Product team and discover his recipe for doing the job effectively.
Benefits and Perks
We offer plenty of benefits to help our Mentioneers bring their best selves to work each day. Here are some of our favourites.
- Competitive salary and share options
- A £2,000 annual learning and development budget
- Coaching and mentoring
- Equipment for your home-working setup
- A MacBook
- Flexibility in how you work
- Mental health support through our partner Spill
- Turn steps into vouchers for ASOS, Amazon, M&S and more through our partner YuLife
- Immediate online access to a GP
- Discounts at FiiT, Fitbit, Hussle, Garmin devices and Classpass
- Cycle to Work Scheme offering tax savings on a bike and accessories
- Enhanced sick pay
- 25 days plus public holidays and an extra day for every year as a Mentioneer (up to 5)
- 2 annual celebration days (for a religious holiday, wedding, birthday or any other occasion special to you)
- 2 paid volunteering days
- Life insurance (including 4x base salary pay-out)
- Up to 10 days of compassionate leave
- 3% pension contribution
- Enhanced parental leave
- A vibrant and welcoming office in Vauxhall, London
- Quarterly company socials and monthly pub drinks
- Harry Potter-style house competitions (previous ones include Bake Off and music videos)
- Mention Me clubs, ranging from running to poker and board games
- A well-stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboard
- Weekly massages
Diversity, equity and inclusion
We celebrate every Mentioneer, exactly as they are. We don’t shy away from breaking down systemic discrimination in society, or from difficult conversations and decisions. We’re committed to being a force for change.
The same goes for our recruitment. We welcome every application, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, physical ability, family structure, socioeconomic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
If you’d like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, get in touch.
Stay in the know
Subscribe to our blog and get monthly emails packed full of the latest marketing trends and tips