Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location.
We help brands turn fans into their biggest growth driver
Since 2013, our AI-powered Customer Advocacy Intelligence Platform has delivered more than $2bn in revenue for 500+ brands worldwide. But it’s our people we’re really proud of.
Our Mentioneers are big-thinking, go-getting mavericks who aren’t afraid to shake things up. No ambition is too large, no question too silly.
Meet our Mentioneers
Read time: 5 mins
A day in the life of... Kat, Director of Strategic Partnerships
Find out what Kat gets up to in a typical day to drive forward our advocacy-first vision with our tech partners.
Read time: 7 mins
Career Progression: From Copywriter to Head of Marketing
Find out how Sophia King progressed from Copywriter to Head of Marketing at Mention Me.
Read time: 3 mins
Black History Month Reflections: Driving Change at MentionMe
Gavin, our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion executive sponsor, reflects on his learnings from Black History Month.
Benefits and Perks
We offer plenty of benefits to help our Mentioneers bring their best selves to work each day. Here are some of our favourites.
- Competitive salary and share options
- Annual learning and development budget
- Coaching and mentoring
- Equipment for your home-working setup
- A MacBook
- Flexibility in how you work
- Private medical insurance with Vitality
- Mental health support through our partners Vitality and YuLife
- Turn steps into vouchers for ASOS, Amazon, M&S and more through our partner YuLife
- Immediate online access to a GP
- Discounts at FiiT, Fitbit, Hussle, Garmin devices and Classpass
- Cycle to Work Scheme offering tax savings on a bike and accessories
- Enhanced sick pay
- 25 days plus public holidays and an extra day for every year as a Mentioneer (up to 5)
- 2 annual celebration days (for a religious holiday, wedding, birthday or any other occasion special to you)
- 2 paid volunteering days
- Life insurance (including 4x base salary pay-out)
- Up to 10 days of compassionate leave
- 3% pension contribution
- Enhanced parental leave
- Vibrant and welcoming offices in Vauxhall, London and Boston, USA
- Quarterly company socials and monthly pub drinks
- Harry Potter-style house competitions (previous ones include Bake Off and music videos)
- Mention Me clubs, ranging from running to poker and board games
- A well-stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboard
- Weekly massages
Diversity, equity and inclusion
We celebrate every Mentioneer, exactly as they are. We don’t shy away from breaking down systemic discrimination in society, or from difficult conversations and decisions. We’re committed to being a force for change.
The same goes for our recruitment. We welcome every application, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, physical ability, family structure, socioeconomic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
If you’d like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, get in touch.
Stay in the know
Subscribe to our blog and get monthly emails packed full of the latest marketing trends and tips