[Watch time: 2.30 minutes]
Since implementing Referral Engineering™ platform Mention Me in 2014, Bloom & Wild has turned customer advocacy into a primary growth driver for its business, delivering more than half a million referrals. Check out this video case study to learn more, or see the highlights below.
- Since 2014, referral has generated sales worth more than £6.5 million for Bloom & Wild
- 35% of referred customers go on to share Bloom & Wild with their own friends and family
- 86% of customers who see the referral offer share it with friends
- 62% of referrals convert into new customers
- Referred customers introduce 4.5x more new customers than non-referred customers
- The net lifetime value (LTV) of customers acquired through Mention Me is higher than of those acquired through paid social and paid search
- 25% of people discover Bloom & Wild through friends and family
- The team learns how markets respond differently to messaging and incentives through referral campaigns
- The Mention Me team provides amazing support, constantly sharing new ideas and driving innovation
- After keeping only its referral marketing channel on, Bloom & Wild grew UK referrals by 800% YoY in May 2020 (despite promoting it at fewer points in the customer journey).