More than any other industry, beauty users are willing to offer their opinion or share their feedback post-purchase. In fact, Facebook reports that 46% of beauty consumers use social media to share their thoughts on something they've bought.
Referral marketing therefore, can offer health and beauty brands an extremely successful route for acquiring new customers. With the current lack of trust in traditional media, what could be more reassuring than a recommendation from a trusted friend?
We're helping 200+ top retailers with their referral marketing programs and we've uncovered real insight into what makes refer-a-friend a powerful tool for beauty brands. We've pulled these findings together into our latest report Referral Success in the Health & Beauty Sector.
The report offers marketing teams tips on:
- Developing a strong case for implementing a referral strategy
- Identifying points of customer delight to encourage referral
- The best mechanisms to enable customers to tell their friends
- Finding the right incentives
- Planning for long term success
- Plus, insight into how top beauty brands have turned referral into a key marketing channel